Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Have You Ever

This is for all the moms or pregnant women out there...

Have you ever taken a HPT 5 weeks after getting a positive from previous HPTs AND your doc? Yeah... it might be a little overkill, but I had to know. Not that I'm experiencing anything that would indicate a miscarriage. I've just been hearing a lot of horror stories lately and it makes me paranoid.

I'm thankful for my lack of feeling crappy all the time... so far (at least that's what my sisters keep telling me). But at the same time it makes me super paranoid.

I will admit that my gums hurt like crazy when I eat. Not all the way around, but just where my wisdom teeth were removed a few years back. I hear that all the hormones can make your gums sore, swollen and red. Maybe it's my hypochondria kicking in. Or something like that. But the reality is that I can't bite into a nice hearty sandwich without tenderness.

I also don't drink soda very much. I'm not a huge fan. But if I'm somewhere and it's the only thing available, I'll drink it. Occasionally I want it. Lately it's all the time! I need something to clear the gunk out of my throat, and water just isn't doing it. Actually, it's mostly rootbeer. It sounds so good all the time. I don't drink it all the time still, but boy does it sound good!

Oh, and talk about emotions!!! I cry over the dumbest things! Not a serious, overly emotional cry. I just tear up. Luck for Cory I'm not seriously emotionally liable... except when really dumb things happen.

And I can't remember anything. Irrelevant things mostly. Except for when I forget where I parked the car... all the time. Or that I have a class at 3:30... a few times already. Fortunately Cory has the same class so I don't feel like I'm missing too much since he's taking notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment