Monday, September 5, 2011

If I Die Today

Tonight we got an interesting phone call. It was my sister-in-law. Essentially she wanted to call to tell us that if she and her husband happened to die in some kind of freak accident, we would get their kids. Their 4 kids. Their 4 adorable and super smart kids.
Boy that's a lot of trust!
But at the same time, I'm grateful for that trust.
So thanks Brittney and Cliff. We love your kids and are excited to take them off your hands when you die. Uh... if you die.

...Cory and I both laughed after this phone call. Because, how many times in your life do you get that kind of call? I mean, really?

And I guess that means that Kelli, Kristy, and Korrie are out of luck. We are taken. You just didn't get to us fast enough...

3 comments:

  1. FYI...you WILL take all of mine too...you just don't know it yet. So...if we all die you will have your hands full :) Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay than ours too. You wanted a big family right? Hows 16?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um... if you leave us some money so I can hire someone to help me, yes. We will take all of your kids.

    ReplyDelete