Saturday, January 1, 2011

And A Happy New Year!

This is 2010... in summation:

January: audition for school of music
February: rejection letter from school of music
March: Dad gets a job in Wichita; relationship with ex officially over (as in, we're not ever getting back together - ever); got a job on campus; met Cory
April: went on my first date since my ex; got a full scholarship for 2010-2011!; trip with Ashley down to San Diego
May: I turned 24; Dad moves to Kansas; start losing bad thyroid weight
June: EFY!; run first 5ks
July: EFY!; wonderful trip to Disneyland, up the coastline, and San Fran with the roomies
August: EFY ends; Education Week; promotion to house manager; my first dates with Cory; school starts; audition for Women's Chorus
September: Make it into WC; visit my sister in Oregon; diagnosed with pneumonia
October: Hairspray with Cory; diagnosed with corneal ulcers, twice
November: sing with the BYU Philharmonic; Cory proposes (I say yes!); Thanksgiving with Cory
December: Christmas with my family and Cory; meet future in-laws; Christmas and New Year's with Cory's family; sing with Ballet West's Nutcracker; schedule the temple; booked reception center

It's been a crazy year, but all in all, it has been fantastic! I have been blessed with trials and just plain blessings. I met the man of my dreams this year. I am loved by so many and I love so many.

Here's wishing everyone a blessed and wonderful new year! Make it what you want it to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment