Sunday, October 2, 2011

Oh Baby Baby!

Before you get too excited - no, I'm not pregnant.

I love General Conference. Yesterday Cory and I went up to my sister's house to can. We went to a farmers market and bought some peaches and raspberries so I could get some canning. I wanted something really yummy in our food storage and Kelli was already going to be canning peaches, so she invited us to join her. I'm not sure how much fun Cory had, but I enjoyed it. And now we have a ton of peaches. I also froze half our raspberries and used some in our dinner tonight. (Raspberry chicken was a super good idea!)

Today Cory and I relaxed at home and watched conference. We heard a lot about missionary work, but I also heard a lot about families. Both about keeping them strong and not putting off starting a family. I think we got the message. Who knows when it will happen, but we already knew that we weren't supposed to put off a family. We got it from the sealer at the temple, the temple president, and from the prophets for the past... I don't know... forever.

Cory and I are excited to have our own family some day. We both want a big family. I'm so grateful for him and how much he loves me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment