Sunday, October 30, 2011

Addicted

At least by now everyone should know why I haven't posted in a while. Ha!

And now let me tell you how addicted I am to a little site called BabyCenter.com. Yep! It tracks the development of your baby and they have message boards where everyone can come together to talk about their problems, joys, worries, etc. And I soak it up! Especially since we don't have TV. So in my spare time, when I'm procrastinating doing homework, dishes, and laundry, I pop on and see what's going on in everyone's lives. I stopped reading the sad stories pretty quickly. They just make me sad, and paranoid. So I learned that lesson real fast. And I like to read the happy ones, or anything that I feel could pertain to me. It is quite fun.

On another note, still no morning sickness. I'm counting my blessings. But I did get a lovely cold this weekend. Less fun. My sister said that with her pregnancies, she was nauseated, but only threw up once with one of her kids... those are stats I can live with. I can deal with nausea. Throwing up is a whole different story. I can't handle it. I hate the way it feels. So I am going to avoid that as much as I possible can... with what very little control I may have over it. We'll see how this goes.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment