Sunday, August 1, 2010

Weight of the World

Here's a random post/update for you.

Earlier this year I went to the doctor to check my thyroid because I had suddenly gained a bunch of weight and was kind of freaking out about it. Turns out that my thyroid was slightly under active, which was part of the problem, and I was under so much stress with school, just ending a long, long relationship with someone I was going to marry, etc. Well, you'll be happy to know that I am officially down 16.4 lbs. Granted, about 15 lbs. of this is from this summer at EFY, and about 10 of that is because I've been really sick the past week and a half. Not the best way to lose the weight, and it will probably come back once I'm healthy again. Oh well. At least I'm trying to find the silver lining. Just another 10 - 15 to go until I'm back at my pre-mission weight. Hooray for goals!

We'll see what I can do about a before and after pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment