Monday, August 16, 2010

How Far We've Come

Yes, I ended up with walking pneumonia and was sick for about 3 weeks which made me lose a lot of weight recently, but the good news is now that I'm feeling better, it's staying off! And still coming off! Here's the big announcement: I have officially hit my 20 lb mark. Hooray!!! Ideally there's another 10 to go that I'd like to lose this year. I'm still working on it, but I'm excited and wanted to share. So thank you for sharing in my joy.



This was me and my dad at the BYU v. OSU game at the end of last year.



This is me and Lauren at our Thai food dinner date last week. And by date I mean Lauren, Ashley, her friend Courtney, and I wanted Thai food and went out to dinner that night.



I don't have any full body shots. I usually try to avoid that anyway, but you can definitely see it in my face. Again, Hooray! And my dad has lost some weight too, so I hear. Hooray for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment