Monday, December 13, 2010

The Laughter Penetrates My Silence

Yesterday was just too much fun. A while ago, girls went down to Ephraim to Lauren's house for Conference weekend. I think I had to work or something, so I didn't go. Well, Amanda came back with some really great picture. So when Cory and I got engaged, I thought it would be fun to do a photo shoot with her. Well, with Cory, but with Amanda taking the pictures. It was a blast. We laughed so hard for a very long time. And this is why we haven't hired anyone to take engagements yet. At an hourly rate, we'd be wasting a LOT of money. Fortunately, Amanda was able to get some great shots. My mom has been raving about them all afternoon. Check em out on facebook. There were about 400 total, but I posted my favorites... because, well, some were just so us (as in, so awkward or hilarious for us) that we couldn't expose the rest of the world to them.
With finals starting today, it was a great way for me to just break loose and forget worrying and cramming my brain full of crap. Yep. I said crap. That's how I feel about finals. And Cory's birthday is tomorrow... so maybe, with no other ideas for his birthday, I might be able so something with one of our favorite pics. So here's hoping for good luck with finals for both of us. And thanks again, Amanda, for awesome pictures. We have something to look back upon and laugh, a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment