Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Everybody Sing Like It's the Last Song You Will Ever Sing

Me? Really? After the week I've had??? I can't believe it!...

Well, I'd like to thank all the little people. You know who you are. And my family. I love you all. Oh, and my roomies, you're just great. And I'd like to thank all the teachers at BYU who have ever had to deal with me. Yeah. That's about it.

No seriously, can we start talking about blessings? And miracles? I have WAAAAAAAAY too much to be grateful for.

Now you want to know why, right? Well, even though I missed my appointment with the music advisement center, I DID take my physics final today. That's right, the final. That means I'm finished with this stupid physics class. I started it online right after I got home from my mission, took a few months break because I had no internet access when I did summer sales and worked on it very slowly until I finally finished it. TODAY! I don't recommend taking any science course online. First off, you could tell the course was designed by a scientist. Great, you think... but no. Not all of us are scientists. Those of us who are not have a hard time trying to figure out if you're looking for answer A or answer B and it's very ambiguous. No seriously. I promise I'm not an idiot. But the fact that I'm coming out of this with a good grade is a miracle.

Next, I have a job for the summer! As much as I loved summer sales last year (especially the people I worked with) and would love to do it again (and probably will), I have another new opportunity that will hopefully help me get into the music program next year. That's right folks, I finally heard back from EFY (I applied and interview about 2 months ago) and they want me for 5 weeks this summer. Who knows... maybe more. No matter what, it's a great leadership opportunity.

I'm hoping that this, along with auditioning for women's choir and concert choir, will help me get into the music program next year. Until then, we're flying with communication disorders. Life is so good. Plus, I have one paper (one page, double-spaced) due next week and that is the last assignment I have until finals. Oh life is so good!

Did I mention I'm grateful?

1 comment:

  1. How exciting. EFY will be so fun for you!

    ReplyDelete