Sunday, April 29, 2012

What Dreams May Come

Before Cory and I got married... but while we were engaged, Cory had a dream about us having a set of twins. So, when we found out out little June Bug was coming, at our first ultrasound, I prepared myself for anything. I'll admit, I was only slightly disappointed that there was only one. (But I'm glad now, because I don't know if I could do two right off the line. And... Heavenly Father knows what He's doing.) Recently, Cory had another dream about twins, and our family in general. This time a little more specific. Here's the run-down according to Cory's dream: Baby 1: Girl (and thank goodness, because we can't change that now) Baby 2: Boy Baby 3: and 4 - twin boy and girl It will be really exciting to see how it really happens. But I wouldn't mind if it worked out the way it does in Cory's dream. And hopefully I'll be finished with grad school by the time 3 and 4 come along. Cory probably won't. He has an extra year or two on me. We'll see.

2 comments:

  1. Does he have any twins that run on the maternal side of his family? (I know it can be fluke but just curious if he has any genetically)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Royal keeps saying that I'm pregnant with a girl and recently he has been saying that we are going to have twins. I have my first doctor appointment May 23rd so... we shall see. I don't know if I can "stomach" twins though. LOL. We're so excited to meet your little girl to come! We will have to come out your way and visit sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete