Monday, August 22, 2011

We Are Family

So, we all know I don't have a picture perfect family. Who does? And it's okay. We still love each other. And that's what matter.

I do know families who don't talk to each other. Families who have gone beyond repair... or so it seems. And families who can't be in the same room with one another.

I am grateful my family isn't like that. Even though we have our moments of miscommunication, we're still love one another and still want to visit with each other.

My brother has not had the best time in life. Yes, he has made some poor decisions, but so have all of us. He is realizing now that if he wants his life to change for the better, he has to be the one to do something about it. He has to be the one to do something differently. And he has been. And I am so proud of him for the steps he is making.

I look forward to the day when he truly feels like his life has come together. When he has his whole family together. When he finds true and lasting love and happiness.

I pray for my brother daily. I love him so much and want the best for him. I hope he knows he really can have the best, and as he works toward that goal, he will truly deserve it.

Love ya big bro!

No comments:

Post a Comment