Thursday, August 2, 2012

Growing Pains... and Joys

Olivia has been growing SO MUCH! It's amazing to me. She seems so much older than she is. The hard part about growing so much so fast is that it's a little painful. For both of us. Olivia has been hungry all the time, and so tired that she cries until we can get her to fall asleep. It makes me so sad when she doesn't feel well and whimpers. Also, a nurse came to visit last week and Olivia was 10lbs exactly!!! The fun part of growing is that she's doing so much more and is so interactive now. Everyone has been amazed at how aware she has been pretty much since she was born. But now she's smiling a lot and starting to play with her voice, so occasionally we get giggles, but we also get a lot of squeals. I love it! It just warms my heart. This is why people have kids.She is also figuring out that when she's awake, she doesn't have to be eating constantly. What a relief to me! Sometimes she's just content wiggling around. I love my baby girl so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment